Natural Wood Made Perfect for Coating
Delta has created high-performing Accoya products with rich texture and color inspired by the natural world. Accoya is thoroughly tested for performance and paint retention.
Key Features & Benefits
Accoya products perform in any application: exterior siding, decking, soffits, and interiors. This natural wood sequesters and locks carbon during its 70+ year expected lifetime.
- Outstanding durability & dimensional stability
- Barrier to insects
- Naturally insulating
- Non-toxic and recyclable
- 100% of Accoya® is FSC® certified
- 100% of Accoya® key materials providers are audited to confirm sustainable practices
- Sourced from fast-growing timber ready to harvest in 28 years
Installed according to our recommendations
In Ground or Fresh Water
Decking & other applications with ground contact
The Sustainable Choice
- Low-maintenance natural wood material
- Durability & decay resistance exceeds hardwoods
- Barefoot friendly: less thermal gain compared to other materials
- Replaces tropical hardwoods such as Ipe that are driving deforestation
Accoya® Re-Awarded Cradle-to-Cradle Gold Certification
Accoya® was granted Cradle-to-Cradle Gold certification, and was awarded Platinum for Material Health.
Cradle-to-Cradle is a globally recognized measure of safer, more sustainable products made for the circular economy. It ensures products are made using chemicals that are as safe as possible for humans and the environment.