With sustainability in our roots, we strive to maintain ethical practices in everything we do. Aesthetics are important, but how a look is achieved is equally, if not more important.
To honor our products, we must first respect the environment they come from and seek innovative ways for the future of wood production. Thermal Modification seeks to answer the environmental call by creating a product that is striking, superior and eco-friendly.
Mojave Thermally Modified Wood
- Distinctive chocolate brown color
- Sustainably sourced
- Lightweight and easy to work with
- Less impacted by changes in humidity that cause warping, cracking, shrinking and swelling
- Increased structural resistance to weather and decay
- Thermal Modification process involves zero chemicals
Best Architectural Products of 2022
We are thrilled to announce that our Mojave Thermally Modified Wood Collection won Architectural Record’s annual “Best Architectural Products of 2022” in the Building Envelope category, and received an Editor’s Choice special mention.