Delta implemented its practice of utilizing salvaged lumber decades ago, and we have maintained the highest quality of sustainable production.
With our premiere charred and uncharred finishes, we transcend the traditionally rustic appearance of reclaimed wood and present something more useable and aesthetically compelling.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All salvaged/recycled material
- Exterior siding, flooring and interior paneling options available
- Custom color matching available
- Exterior coating option for 3-5 year maintenance cycles
- Charred options available
- Delivered to jobsite ready-for-installation
- Reliably-sourced materials – consistency and quality guaranteed
Introducing: The Old Souls™ Collection
Good timber does not grow with ease: The stronger wind, the stronger trees.
Older wood salvaged from pre-existing structures has stood the test of time; it is well-seasoned, stable, and durable, making it ideal for thick flooring, siding, cladding, decks, or ceiling beams.