We are committed to the future of wood.
Delta Millworks leads the industry by using the best technologies in wood modification and tree farming practices. We believe fervently in the future of wood, preserving the forests of our world, and providing pristine products to our clients.
No tropical hardwoods
Tropical hardwoods (specifically, Ipe), are popular for their performance in exterior applications, but are sourced from highly sensitive regions such as the Brazilian rainforest. Tree farming and modified woods, such as Accoya® have made a historical shift in the availability of products that can perform for decades, and cause no harm to the environment in the process.
- 100% of Accoya® is sourced from FSC® certified sources
- 100% of Accoya® key materials providers are audited to confirm sustainable practices
- Zero waste-to-landfill from Accoya® manufacturing operations
- Provides end-of-life wood reuse, upcycling and energy generation programs
- In 2020, Accoya® products saved nearly 70,000 tons of C02 (equivalent to 160,000 barrels of oil consumed)
- 54,603 tons of C02 locked into Accoya® products for decades
- Awarded Cradle-to-Cradle Gold, with a platinum rating for material health
Reclaim & Repurpose
Delta began salvaging and repurposing longleaf pine over three decades ago and prides itself on sourcing quality material, meticulously de-nailing boards and timbers, and sawing and milling large timbers into uniquely beautiful finished products.
Rescue & Reuse
Delta’s line of interior cladding products utilize dead-standing Beetle Kill pine trees from the Western U.S. and Canada. Once textured, burned, and stained, the finish options become extensive, and the natural “worm holes” in the wood only add to its distinctiveness.