- Distinctive chocolate brown color
- Sustainably sourced
- Lightweight and easy to work with
- Less impacted by changes in humidity that cause warping, cracking, shrinking and swelling
- Increased weather and decay resistance
- Thermal Modification process involves zero chemicals
Thermally Modified Wood: An Eco-Friendly, Durable Alternative
With sustainability in our roots, we strive to maintain ethical practices in everything we do. Aesthetics are important, but how a look is achieved is equally, if not more important. To honor our products, we must first respect the environment they come from and seek innovative ways for the future of wood production. Thermal Modification seeks to answer the environmental call by creating a product that is striking, superior and eco-friendly.